Join in the Zumba Fun
What is Zumba?
Zumba is one of the best workouts ever. It is a mixture of Latin American dances.
History of Zumba
Celebrity fitness trainer, “Beto” Perez, founded the concept of Latin-inspired dance-fitness in his native
Cali, Colombia in the mid-’90s.
The idea started one day when Beto went to his aerobics class and realized he forgot his aerobics music.
He quickly searched for whatever songs he had and found Latin salsa music. Improvising, he created a
fun, easy and fat burning routine. Zumba was then created in 1999.
In order to broaden and globalise Zumba, he moved to the United States where he was approached by
entrepreneurs Alberto Perlman and Alberto Aghion. They helped to create a global company based on
his fitness philosophy in 2001.
The demand for Zumba exploded and is expanding yearly.
a) Zumba Basic Steps 1
b) Zumba Basic Steps 2
c) Zumba Gold
d) Aqua Zumba
1) Easy to follow: Zumba routines are very simple and easy to follow. The Zumba instructor breaks
down the steps using both verbal and non-verbal cues. This helps persons to catch on faster
with every move. The routine is also repetitive.
2) Burn calories: With every move, calories will be burnt. Zumba involves many different dance
routines that are made to burn calories while having fun. Even smiling involves calorie use and
Zumba creates a smiling environment.
3) Lot’s of fun: Bonding with the Zumba instructor and other persons in class makes Zumba class
exciting. By bringing fun to classes, Zumba can be a stress reliever.
4) Fit body: With every move, classes help to tighten your body and give you the sexy shape you
5) Any age: Anyone can join in a Zumba class. Once you can move, you can Zumba!
Join in the Zumba fun! Check out Zumba with Candida on youtube and facebook:
Latest Zumba video: