Whether you are single or not, self-love is always important. Valentine’s Day is coming up, and while some single people may be grimacing about the upcoming holiday, I think it’s a good idea for everyone to do at least one thing for themselves, whether it be something materialistic, or not. Here are a list of ideas to choose from:
1. Buy yourself some chocolate (or any other candy that you enjoy).
2. Write a positive note or letter to yourself.
3. Cook a nice meal for yourself, or get take-out from your favorite restaurant if you’re not fond of cooking.
4. Give yourself night of relaxation.
5. Plan a night of laughter with friends.
6. Let yourself have a night of watching TV shows/movies that you enjoy.
7. Give yourself or get a fun makeover from someone else, just for yourself, and no one else.
8. Have a spa night with friends, or just yourself.
9. Take a special trip somewhere by yourself.
10. Plan an awesome night of crafting.
11. Buy a cheesy, yet sweet Valentine’s Day card for yourself.
12. Dance in your room to your favorite music until you can’t stop smiling.
13. Immerse yourself in your favorite activity/hobby for the day.
14. Bake cookies or another yummy treat for yourself.
15. Be your own bartender and mix up a new concoction. (But drink responsibly!)
16. Don’t let yourself be sad or down on Valentine’s Day!